The PDF file contains 4 pages. One title page, one instruction page, a game board, and cards.
Game time 5-7 min.
- To reinforce note to key recognition
- To review keyboard geography
- Download and save as a PDF file.
- Print PDF in Actual size for the best result.
- Laminate game board page (optional).
- Cut the cards and group them into two sets, red for Player #1, green for Player #2.
How to Play
The players will take turns rolling a die and moving their mover to the correct square with an appropriate note name, looking for the matching key in their card set to cover the square. The Magic wand squares allow the players to cover any square they want. The Bonus square gives another chance to roll the die. The Start square – no action.