The PDF file contains 11 pages. One title page, one instruction page, 3 pages of each Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 cards (4 cards per page).
Level 1 whole, half, quarter notes.
Level 2 whole, half, quarter, eighth notes, quarter rests.
Level 3 whole, half, quarter, eighth notes, quarter and eighth rests.
- To learn note and rest value
- To learn beat counting
Activity time 2-5 min.
- Download and save as a PDF file.
- Print PDF in Actual size for the best result.
- Cut the cards and mix them.
- Prepare the clips, one clip per card.
Prepare clips and level cards for each student.
Distribute 3-4 cards to each student. Instruct your student to count beat on the card and clip the proper number. Point out that each beat equals to one-quarter note.
Graphics by https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/WinchesterLambourne.